You’ve been planning to buy your first ever car, a Peugeot. Seeing the shiny new model on a car dealership Brisbane website, you can’t help but feel intimidated. You’re not sure if your budget can cover it. And so here you are, wondering if opting for a used car instead is a good decision.
Is buying a used car worth your money and time? Let’s find out.
Buying a used car: Is it worth it?
Yes, if you’re looking at its longevity and depreciation hit. Modern used cars are more enduring and long lasting. In the recent years, cars have been crafted with technologies that are built to last. Therefore, buying used cars wouldn’t be a bad idea if you’re worried about longevity.
Moreover, as the second owner, you won’t take the depreciation hit of a used car. You can still get the same benefits the original owner enjoyed—only this time, at a lower price! And, if you’re lucky, you can even look around a car dealership Brisbane has and find a Peugeot with half the original price.
More benefits of buying used cars
1. Lower insurance fees – Used cars are cheaper to insure, especially if it’s an older model with less complicated features. Brand-new cars with rare parts are pricier to insure, since they take more time and money to repair.
2. Good discount in lump-sum payments – If you prefer to pay the used car dealer Brisbane has in one go, it’s very likely that you’ll get good discounts. It’s also probable that you won’t have to pay for extra charges.
3. Larger pay-offs in the future – Even though new cars are infamous for their depreciation, cars are still investments in general. The ROIs will definitely be worth it, especially considering that you didn’t spend a fortune on a used car. For example, after buying a car, you can now do your errands faster and easier.
Is it a good idea to finance a used Peugeot?
It may be a good idea to pay for a used car upfront; however, don’t dismiss going for financing yet. If you can find used car dealers in Brisbane that offer 0% interest rate in their financing plans, then go for it.
With a good financing plan, you can easily set aside a portion of your savings for emergencies and other important uses. You won’t feel like you splurged, since you only spent a small amount of money with zero to minimal interest rates.
What to look for in Peugeot dealers
1. Services for your maximum convenience – Don’t just buy from any shady yard because they offer cheap rates. Check if the dealership offers extra services that make your buying experience better. For instance, Brisbane City Peugeot offers early bird and express check-in for those who are booking services on their sites.
2. Good variety of financing plans – If a dealership has a diverse set of financing plans, then that’s a good sign. That means they are more than equipped to assist their clients who have varying financial capabilities. For example, check if they have business loans, besides other individual loans.
3. Viable warranty – You should also choose a provider that offers a reliable warranty. A good example is Peugeot AfterCare. Under this warranty, the PEUGEOT National Parts Warehouse will deliver a required part overnight. Moreover, if there’s a request, they can also provide any of the Service Loan Vehicles from their network of dealers Australia wide.
Can’t wait to check out a used car dealership Brisbane has now? You can visit brisbanecitypeugeot.com.au and take a look at their demo, new, and used models—all reasonably priced and under reliable warranties.